- Member should be older than fifteen years and younger than twenty nine years.
- Every Member needs to update his/her Membership after 3 years.
- A Unique membership ID will be issued to each member through which member will be able to communicate with bargad & this ID will also be used to maintain the record.
- Bargad has all the authority to cancel the membership of any volunteer in case of any reported misconduct.
An individual can become a member if she/he commit to the Universal declaration of Human Rights.
- Please see Annexure I for Bargad detailed aims & objectives.
- Annexure II for UDHR.
- An individual can become a member if she/he commit to the CEDAW Convention. Annexure III for CEDAW Convention.
- To promote peace, justice and youth cooperation among literate youth in South Asia.
I solemnly affirm what is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed in it.